2014-04-14

April 2014 - Current Let's Plays, Schedule, Livestreaming

Current LPs and Schedule

My current LPs and livestreaming schedule can always be found from the let's play -page. Here are some quick links:


Current LPs, April 2014


Schedule can also be found from my channel's about-tab and the let's play -page (schedule) here on the blog.


Livestreaming

Whenever I'm able, I stream about 4 hours a day, Monday thru Friday, beginning at 06:00am until 10am (UTC/GMT) = 11pm-03am (PDT/GMT-7).

(Click here to check what '6:00am UTC' is in your local time)

Occasionally I stream on other times and days, so follow me on Twitch and via Twitter to get notified when I go live.


Latest Channel Update

2 comments:

Randolf Meier said...

I am sorry to hear about your job. i have been on your channel for a long time now (i cam on somewhere around episode 5 of dwarffortress) and if you are as reliable in rl as you are in keeping your youtube account updated i can not imagine you staying jobless for too long. Also thanks for the hours of fun your Lp's brought me. i am sure, i will have a lot more.

Antti Kokkonen said...

What are the Basic of this game.....

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment in advance!

Please note the anti-spam policy: Comments that promote cheating, questionable sites or tools will not be approved: gold/isk sellers or bot advertisers and such - don't bother. And obvious spam links are obvious.