Let's play Mount & Blade: Warband. Mount & Blade: Warband gameplay (PC) with gameplay commentary by me (@Zemalf).
180 hours of slow-paced Warband gameplay from the very start to the very end (controlling whole Calradia). COMPLETE playthrough with a female character (commoner) and using the hardest possible difficulty settings.
Violet's Tale: This let's play is the journey of a young nomad woman adventuring in the land of Caldaria, dreaming of her own kingdom and making name for herself, trading and fighting for fame and fortune.
All Episodes (Playlist)
Watch all episodes of Violet's Tale, let's play Mount & Blade: Warband (in HD) on YouTube via the playlist: Let's Play Mount & Blade: Warband (Violet's Tale).
More Info and Discussion: Official 'Violet's Tale' Forum Thread
I hope you enjoy this - I sure enjoyed making it :) If you enjoy the let's play, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to get the free updates and more LPs.
I played on the
Control Block Dir:
Control Attack Dir: manual
Lance Control: manual (hard)
Damage to Player: Normal
Damage to Friends: Normal
Combat AI: Good
Campaign AI: Good
The early videos on the playlist had auto-block on, but I quickly changed to manual and changed combat speed to fastest.
(Not 149% cos I have the "quit without saving" ON instead of 'realistic saves', even that I never quit without saving)
NOTE! I started this LP without mods, and added mods later. You can have it easy, just download and install the latest Floris Mod Pack, which includes all this and more!
- Alternative crosshairs for M&B, Warband and WFaS
- Diplomacy 3.3.2 ( Since E024+)
- Note: NOT THE 4.x VERSION, and NOT THE 3.3.2+
- Warband Battle Size Changer (E044+)
- Battle Size 300, default 150
- Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment v0.88 w/ Hotfix B (E104+)
- Diplomacy 3.3.2 + PBOD v0.88 w/ Hotfix B
- Floris Basic Mod Pack v2.4 (E104+):
- Floris Basic PLUS (Floris Basic Mod Pack installation on top of Diplomacy+PBOD)
- + Floris Bug Fixes:
- Floris basic "ufo" noise fix
- Fix for battle lag due to dust kicked up by horses
- Movie WB View Texture Pack (E106+)
- Sounds and music updated (E158+) via Floris Mod Pack 2.5 (which I can't use fully as it's not save file compatible). See below:
Music (4 mods):
- Rejenorst Sound Design, Credit: rejenorst
- Utrehd's Music Pack v0.8, Credit: Utrehd and rejenorst
- Warband Live Music v1.0, Credit: CHUR
- Warband Live Music Remixes v1.0, Credit: rejenorst
Sounds (4 mods):
- Cries of War v3.0, Credit: Eisenhouwer
- More Metal Sound Mod V2.2, Credit: Checkmaty
- Official Vocals Sound Pack v7.0, Credit: rejenorst
- Sounds of Suffer v0.8, Credit: __Khanate__
IF you have ANY question about the mods (how to use them, what they do)
GOTO TaleWorlds forums (mod specific links above)
p.s. As said above - If you're thinking about starting to use the same mods, I recommend using the Floris Expanded Mod Pack instead (or the basic/gameplay version if your machine can't run the expanded - it's the same download and installer). It has it all, including Diplomacy and PBOD, and much much more. One install, super simple.
About Mount & Blade: Warband
Mount & Blade: Warband is a sequel to the award winning Mount & Blade, a mediaval mounted combat game taking place in a fictitious land named Calradia.
The game combines an open-ended sandbox, free-forming game play with action/tactics/RPG elements, and has by far the best mounted combat in any game.
Mount & Blade: Warband is available via its developers website (TaleWorlds), via Steam, and also via Amazon (buying the game via these links will support me, so I thank you for the support if you do):
Mount & Blade: Warband (Amazon):
Click here for all episodes of this Warband LP
Subscribe to my YouTube channel